Our 30 bed Long Term Care Unit is attached to our Grisell Memorial Hospital. Providing a wide range of care for all of our residents. We support autonomy, diversity and individual choices. The staff strives to cultivate relationships among the residents, families/support systems and personnel. We are committed to responsiveness, spontaneity and continuous learning and growth, the staff strives to provide residents with optical care and comfort.
Some of the few services provided to our Residents are:
- Hot Breakfast Available 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- Large Activity/Dining Room available for parties and family gatherings
- Volunteers play piano and help with activities
- Many local organizations provide entertainment and interact with residents
- Local vet brings trained therapy dogs once a week
- Daily games and activities (such as bake day, spa day, bingo, card games, resident council, arts and crafts, bible study, sing along and hand and nail care.)
- Salon services
- Snack and Coffee bar
- Exercise Equipment
- Access Bus for trips, activities and Doctor appointments
For a Tour or Admission information please contact Krystina Caudill at 785-731-2440