Job Postings

Current Openings

Long Term Care CNA & CMA
Variable shifts available

Completed applications can be sent to:

Fax: 785-731-2895

210 S Vermont
Ransom, KS 67572

Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer  

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form found at or available at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed form or letter to us fax at (202) 690-7442 or email to or regular mail to:

U.S. Department of Agriculture
Director, Office of Adjudication
400 Independence Ave, S.W.
Washington, DC 20250-9410